Tuesday, November 13, 2012

No Limits

 "Love has no age, no limits and no death"

You can say what you want to say,
But I know love doesn't work that way
You can do what you want to do,
But I'll never forget what we went through.

You don't know everything, neither do I,
But I know that what you're saying is a lie,
You're never too young, you are never too old,
But there's one thing I believe 
I'll treat love like gold.

I don't know everything but I do know this,
Feelings have no rules and that's all love is.
Nobody's perfect, not you, not I,
But for you I love, I'd truly die.

Love is a feeling like your heart could matter,
I know I'm in love, so what you say doesn't matter.
I wrote this poem on a blank page,
Just to say that love has no age.


"If you have to think about whether you love someone or not then the answer is no. When you love someone you just know."

No comments:

Post a Comment